New to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I can't remember where (was in diapers & over 40 years ago) but some years back the housing area was sold by the government & got redeveloped.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The car looks great overall. The pics came out nice and certainly do it justice. The way the car was parked on the hill made the rear look higher than it actually is, thus the Joe Dirt comment. I didn't mean anything derogatory by it. Also, I noticed the CB antenna.
Thanks again for sharing the pics. I'm sure the 400 small block motivated it nicely. Just need a beefier trans to back it up with.

Log79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 11, 2019
Pittsburgh
Thanks longroof , it does have air shocks so you’re not wrong haha but it’s still very young in the process, the 400 had a little more Umph than I thought it would but isn’t over the top by any means. I need gears more than anything right now . No offense taken joe dirt is one of my favorites and the cb was a thing amongst a few friends while we were watching Smokey and the bandit after a whole bunch of beers haha . I’d love to see some pics of yours
Hi penn hills Doug I work there quite a bit , of like to see your car too

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Thanks longroof , it does have air shocks so you’re not wrong haha but it’s still very young in the process, the 400 had a little more Umph than I thought it would but isn’t over the top by any means. I need gears more than anything right now . No offense taken joe dirt is one of my favorites and the cb was a thing amongst a few friends while we were watching Smokey and the bandit after a whole bunch of beers haha . I’d love to see some pics of yours
More than happy to show it to you. The last time I worked in Elizabeth was about 4 years ago at an abandoned glass plant.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
...Then life took over and I stored it in a garage on my family’s property after I got married and it sat for years . This was what I found when I went to inventory my parts. View attachment 123182
Wow. That brings new meaning to 'the car just rotted away'. Glad you found a new candidate. My 80 coupe has a 400 and a Tremec TKO. I'm still in the 'and life happened' phase, but get back to it from time to time. I love the little feet sticking out...'hey Daddy what are you doing under there?'

Last edited:

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
What's up I talked to out mineral beach a out the posi rear axle ,car looks good man

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Sorry to hear about the thievery, but glad to see we are getting some more locals on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor