New to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I'd keep flushing it, and temporarily remove the heater control valve to get the heater core well, too. Courtney from the now defunct Cortney's radiator shop (A Good Place to Take a Leak) here in town told me a long time ago that the proper way to flush the system is to get it up to operating temp so the t-stat is open and undo the lower radiator hose into a drain pan. I was always too much of a pu$$y to try it, though.

Reactions: 1 user

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Yea I hear ya I'm trying to get this motor put together for mine goal is to drive it before snow hits the ground ,but I'd rather see someone use it or them then me destroy them or scrap them , go for a 9in cheap and strong 200-500 all day long almost ready to bolt in
What motor are you putting in?
[/QUOTE]
I'm doing a 427 with a m21 trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor