new wheels and new stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Body_Vet said:
crucial118 said:
D's means dubbs...20s or bigger.

Must be new school. D's used to mean daytons lol

x2 man were gettin old lol.....D's will always be daytons/spoke rims for me. dubs mean 20's or bigger
anyway i like the rims you had before, as a matter of fact the 1st picture is just better overall. Q. walt on the stance i agree with you on the reverse tip

tc1959 said:
It sure would be hard to set the caster / camber on anything jacked up that high or lowered that much in ft. :blam:

some don't care for anything but the looks and they end up being a danger to others on the road.

youngdeezy said:
G-Body_Vet said:
crucial118 said:
D's means dubbs...20s or bigger.

Must be new school. D's used to mean daytons lol

x2 man were gettin old lol.....D's will always be daytons/spoke rims for me. dubs mean 20's or bigger
anyway i like the rims you had before, as a matter of fact the 1st picture is just better overall. Q. walt on the stance i agree with you on the reverse tip

Huh, When I hear D's my first thought is Black D Window steel wheels, usually found in 15x8 and 15x10 sizes :rofl: .

I do like the slotted mags on the cutlass, and like others a taller wider tire up front will fill the well nicely.

G-Body_Vet said:
upandaway84 said:
G-Body_Vet said:
I'm not trying to insult you, but It reminds me of Hotwheels.

hotwheels.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What did you do to your Hot Wheels?

You don't remember the ones you could jack up in the back....or were those the Matchbox cars?

No those were HotWheels. 😀

FE3X CLONE said:
I like the old rims/hub caps.

If your keeping the new rims you put on, I think you need a lot taller tire in the front. It looks supper tiny.

Yeah, oe looks better esp w/the white walls. Steering/handling will proably suffer as well as tire life on the front. Needs some twankys though. :twisted:

Front wheel needs to be 15" IMO. That 14 with that tire size is too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor