Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
DRIVEN said:
rustyroger said:
Is that last one for real???. Sounds unbelievable to me. It's fair to say I find most of your diatribes unbelievable.
:lol:
I've long suspected that Pencero is actually GP403's darkside troll account .

Can't believe this thread hasn't been locked down yet.

:rofl:

For some reason *I* stopped getting notifications about this thread, because I thought it had fallen into the archive netherworld.... I will finish reading this later... but did nobody see my post about warrants and such? c'mon guys, nothing to see here. move along.

I should lock it down because "it went there" with the "ZOMG THIS IS HOW IT STARTS!!!one!!11eleven" post... I'll have to see later when I finish.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I'm willing to leave this open for rational and civilized discussion. Meaning no more HITLER HAD CHECKPOINTS AND LOOK HOW THAT TURNED OUT junk. jawohl?

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
lol. In my defense I did keep it pretty civil. My anti-atheism post wasn't a slam I was just pointing out the double standard atheists seem to have. I feel like sometimes I respect their atheism in a political argument but they refuse to accept that God just might actually exist. Well I dont care if he does exist frankly. Of the 70% of Americans who need Him many of them would die without that book so stop trying to take it away from them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor