Non ccc carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Not mine looks good for the price. Detroit craigslist

GM Rochester Quadrajet Carburetor 17056600 - $50 (Howell)
image 1 of 3

00p0p_eD7Dw8Y5mjb_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00A0A_TxW7VugqcK_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1 2 3
6044.png
6044.png
6045.png
6045.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Mason near Michigan
(google map)
condition: good
make / manufacturer: Rochester / GM
model name / number: 17056600
size / dimensions: Lemans / 4bbl
more ads by this user
This is a very clean GM Quadrajet 4 barrel (4bbl) carburetor, PN 17056600. The PN decode puts this as a carb from 1976, from what I've found. I got this as part of a bunch of leftover parts from a friend's previously-owned 1968 Pontiac Lemans. Based on the box it is stored in, I think his Lemans had this carb installed when he got it, and he later changed to an Edelbrock carb. As-is.

If interested, please send an email, or call/text - yes, it is a Chicago areacode cellphone, but I am in Howell for pickup of the items. Please leave a message if I can't answer right away. If this ad is still posted, the item is still available. Feel free to email, but include a phone number at which to reach you or I will treat it as SPAM.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7157003351

posted: 43 minutes ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor