GBOTM November '18 - "Sticker Shock"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have to be stickers or does special edition count like a hurst olds

Here is my suggestion when i was asked.

Maybe for next month you could do best special edition gbody. You know like the 442, GN, Areo Coupes, MCSS, 2+2 GP

So yes your hurst olds is exactly what this months gbody is about. Special edition GBodys most of which, not all, had some sort of decal package from the factory. Enter!

All the Monte SS on here and not one has the stickers on it still?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Here is my entry 1979 hurst olds
20180604_193031.jpg

Sorry, that was a PDF and may not open, here is a picture.

Attachments

• 1986 GN WindowSticker.jpg
    1986 GN WindowSticker.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 188
That is the prettiest H/O I have ever seen (including the 68+ cars)...perfect combination of style, color, and the wheels bring it all together. I am jealous, and I don't say that often.

Thanks I have been looking for 1 for years in my price range and now that I have it I drive it every day to work at least till the snow flies

Reactions: pontiacgp
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor