October g-body of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Ok so the deadline has come and I'm making the final selection for October's G-body of the month. I'll be announcing the winner and posting the result on Saturday, October 16th -- watch for the post.

I think starting this month, for the winner we will actually be giving away a prize. Will announce it when the winner is posted.

On another note, I just wanted to say that I don't think that this thread is actually official. Which makes the above statements 100% bogus. Not to mention, I'm not even an admin/mod so why the heck would you go with what I said up there? LOL. Muhuhahahahaaaa!!!! For real, it's good to see the eagerness and the cool g-body pics on this thread but really, the G-body of the month thing has been stagnant for a long time hasn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
Oldsmoletick said:
How about different themes for different months, that way you don't have a primer car(no offense, I loved mine in dark gray), going against a show paint job.... You know like work in progress month, street strip cars, resto mods, stock resto, originals, lowriders, big wheelers, 4 doors, wagons, elcos, etc... Just to throw a couple ideas out there, that may level they playing field a bit so everyone has a shot?
agreed x10

1badbu

Greasemonkey
Jul 28, 2010
Kentucky
Here is my submission for October G Body of the Month!
1980 Malibu Classic Big Block Chevy muncie 4 speed 12 bolt 3:31 Posi.

DSC03181.jpg

DSC03188.jpg

Dang if that ain't the most perfect Bu I've ever seen :!:

Now that's how GM should have bulit them.

Was your theme to be basic and classic ? It sure works man.
The only thing I would change is the chrome vavle cover breather.Everything else is right on.That car is super nice 8)

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Ill make a note and try and do some of the month themes. Sounds like a good idea to level it all out. This month however its open to all to win since its the first month im moderating this section. Sometime mid month i will call up for people to vote on there favorite and the most chosen will be october g body of the month

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
454muscle said:
Ok so the deadline has come and I'm making the final selection for October's G-body of the month. I'll be announcing the winner and posting the result on Saturday, October 16th -- watch for the post.

I think starting this month, for the winner we will actually be giving away a prize. Will announce it when the winner is posted.

On another note, I just wanted to say that I don't think that this thread is actually official. Which makes the above statements 100% bogus. Not to mention, I'm not even an admin/mod so why the heck would you go with what I said up there? LOL. Muhuhahahahaaaa!!!! For real, it's good to see the eagerness and the cool g-body pics on this thread but really, the G-body of the month thing has been stagnant for a long time hasn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

this is very true but now that gp403 our admin has appointed 84dragcutlass as the mod for g body of the month, hes bringing it back up and it is official for an october selection

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
86Limited said:
Fasten your seatbelts! here's mine.

nice regal, those look like professional pictures

79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio
khan0165 said:
I agree with jrm81bu,
you need to set a limit to how many pictures can be posted... there used to be a limit of two(2) per member. You can increase to three(3) or whatever, but without a limit, it'll be a mess. The members should specify what car they have, Make/Model/Year/etc... and maybe some short info about their spec's.

[/url]

I'll vote for you if you promise to remove the brushguard!

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
79elky454ss said:
khan0165 said:
I agree with jrm81bu,
you need to set a limit to how many pictures can be posted... there used to be a limit of two(2) per member. You can increase to three(3) or whatever, but without a limit, it'll be a mess. The members should specify what car they have, Make/Model/Year/etc... and maybe some short info about their spec's.

[/url]

I'll vote for you if you promise to remove the brushguard!

khan dont agree to that, its not worth it plus i feel like it makes your car look like a police cruiser with it on, all you need is some lights...it looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor