Oem or illegal looks like I need to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Okay don't know how horse racing grandpas and super bowl came to be i created this thread to educate my self and others on the new bill being passed in Ontario sorry if it did not seem like it

are you concerned cause you have to have your Cutlass safetied?

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I missed the drama that drove TobyP to bail out. However, if it was stuff like this, I can understand.

I am seriously missing an opportunity right now with two unfinished cars while gas is practically free. I am more worried about my local Zoning enforcement making my life unpleasant than I am about the Fed blocking old car ownership.

I wonder if arranging to register the cars as antiques or classics would 'grandfather' them...

Mr. Obvious asks: "Why not track smart phones?"
More technology in the battery of a smart phone than my whole car.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
are you concerned cause you have to have your Cutlass safetied?
No my cutlass is already safetied and insured just kinda have to finish painting. I am just worried due to what I have under the car ie tubular suspension ect ect it was a bit unclear to me

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
So why are you even online at all, pencero?
You know the government can read all of this stuff just as well as we can.
They're probably building their case so they can come snatch you in the middle of the nite...
Time to go build your secluded little shack up in the mountains and get 'off the grid' lol!
My cheeks hurt from laughing as I read your posts...
You're seriously out of your damn mind.

PS, where was the 'bug' on your caddy? I'd like to see where mine is on my Roadmaster! lol

Whoever put it there was an idiot they connected it to my ignition under the dash and ****ed up my VATS system then stripped the screw on one side when they were putting the dash panel back on that's how I found it right away because the car wouldn't start; that's probably why the bug comes in the car ready to go now and no more cutting the wires like miami vice thats OLD. I am not going to ditch my family and hide in the woods with all the other idiots that know about this conspiracy and let it drive them insane so why wouldn't I use their own weapon (the internet) against them before it was too late. I am planning to be at work where I'm supposed to be at gtfo here. Schindler's list II. 'They' are not going to win I have faith good will triump over evil. Driving or walking off from my life would be betraying my family friends and neighborhood, showing a lack of faith in the forces of good - biblical or not. It sounds like that's what you would do if you believed an effort to start a eugenics campaign was en route so my team doesn't need your support then. What's the point of hiding in the woods 'they' have 'flir' and carbon / heat detecting technologies thats a waste of time lol. peace

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
talk about rambling on and on and on....:wtf:
What do you expect from Pencero lol?

Can we take a members vote and boot this idiot from this site already??? Goddamn I swear everything he posts makes me wonder how natural selection hasn't prevailed yet.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
There is some concern, despite Pencero ' s word salad. Paris, France is already implementing a gradual ban of pre 2011 vehicles from its city limits. London, New York, and Chicago are also thinking about adopting similar bans. Thinking it can't happen here is what will allow it to happen here.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
I would also agree that the ramblings are a word vomit, but inside all that there are some real issues and concerns that if we as a community and a nation do not proactively fight against will impact us in more ways then one and further erode our "Freedoms" . Government is never your friend and by it's very nature will always work against the individual and freedoms. That is why elections have consequences. As for banning I don't agree with that unless a person is just vulgar and belligerent to the community. To truly believe in and endorse our freedom of speech we must also fight for speech that we do not like and/or offends us, for if anyone can be silenced then we all can be. That being said those posts can be painful to read...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor