Oem or illegal looks like I need to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Cities in Europe and China have problems with the pollution their old cars spew out. Chicago and New York are not thinking about implementing a ban. There has only been a proposal from some tree huggers and that's as far as that will go.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Old cars and the old car hobby aren't going anywhere. There's way too much money at stake. Look at all the money spent yearly on the classic car hobby. Money = influence.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
And like mike musto says do it for the kids. I grew up with old cars always know as the kid who smelled like gas well that's because I rode to school on some gnarly old cars

I'm thinking its a push to ban off the shelf tuners that allow diesel trucks to "roll coal". They threaten to ban everything and we "settle" for a ban to save the planet. They get what they wanted and we think we won the war, but lost a battle. Same game that's played with taxes, ask for ten times more than you want. When that fails, go back and ask for less, voters feel they got their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor