Official GBF @ Carlisle GM Nationals 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Sounds like you guys had a great time, I will try for next year if the car`s ready.

Btw, us Canadians always enjoy lots of beer :D

Dean

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
I met most of the group that came up and it was great meeting you guys. I missed out on meeting a couple of you guys. Hopefully next year!

I tried to split my time between sitting at the car and checking out everything else since I was excited to check everything out :lol:

Hopefully we can get enough people next year and have our own spot.

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
GP403 said:
The plane that was coming here suddenly gets delayed by over an hour, which means I miss my connection. But, they thoughtfully gave my luggage a seat on the earlier flight I couldn't get on... Now I find out I missed the hotel shuttle waiting on the airline... :blam: Waiting again.

Sorry to hear about your flight. You haven't had things going your way with the flights it seems.

Hopefully all goes well tomorrow.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
some images, I am sure GP403 will add his photos when he gets in

after seeing GB403 pictures as well as mine I am sure there were over 50 Gbodied cars there, which is quite impressive.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
so if anyone noticed there were a ton of manual swapped montes there. almost all of them were 5 and 6 speeds

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
we found this leaving the show on friday. went a back way to avoid rt11 and show traffic. was way faster and nice to look at. they had public swimming and a boat launch as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor