Official GBF @ Carlisle GM Nationals 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

82Poncho

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Wow! What a great time we had. :mrgreen: It was real nice meeting Y'all. Who knew making friends is as easy as handing out beer! Congrats to V8rumble on your award and thanks again to GP403 for all you did.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
It was a Blast bud. Glad we made the trip. Yall make sure to come back

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
Sorry took me so long to post. Great time and met great people. I can't wait till next year. Haj

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 537
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 542
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    952.1 KB · Views: 519

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
will post some vids later

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wow!! A lot of great looking cars.
Thanks guys for taking the pics and posting them. I'm sure it was a lot of fun meeting everyone and gawking at all the cool iron out there. :D I really dig the Corvair Greenbrier van and rampside pickup...besides the Yenko Stinger.
Wish I was there...I envy you guys.

82Poncho

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2013
Ontario, Canada
hajnovak said:
Sorry took me so long to post. Great time and met great people. I can't wait till next year. Haj
I see you got an award as well. Good job! Well deserved.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
finally made it home. I'll try to get the pix uploaded and in this thread sometime. Video will have to wait to be edited. There's a bunch but its all pretty rough. nice pix guys!

Was great to see everyone in person! Thanks to all for coming out. I also need to make sure they keep me in the loop for next year, and I'll figure out a way to get the word out, maybe we form some sort of group with the other sites.... I don't know who was at the awards parade, but the 3rd place club for attendance only had 22. We can beat that easy. Just tell Canada we're buying and they'll come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor