Official GBF @ Carlisle GM Nationals 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I would like to just attend for a day and meet some folks. The wife told me I have a dance recital to go to for my Daughters, yay. So I may not make it, same story for the past decade. damn family responsibilities. :(

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
PING! Has anyone else registered for the show field since the last update? If so, post in this epic thread! (I don't get those numbers, so.....)

Read the previous posts for details!

(If you need help deciding, search youtube for "2013 Carlisle GM nationals"... .. just see what you'd be missing! ;) )

Nov 4, 2012
When is the registration deadline? Because at this point, it is 50/50 as to whether or not my car will be road-worthy enough to make the trip, and I will know closer to May.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
joesregalproject said:
When is the registration deadline? Because at this point, it is 50/50 as to whether or not my car will be road-worthy enough to make the trip, and I will know closer to May.

Its either May 20 or 21 to get in for the count... You can probably register up until day-of, though, not positive.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Not sure, but if this thread is any indication... looks like less than 5(?) Not good. Have to have 20 by May 20th to get a tent. If you've registered and affiliated with GBF (its on the online registration, call them if you're going and didn't put it down!) make sure you're in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor