82Poncho

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I am registered now and got my hotel booked. See you in June. :D

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
Has anybody ever been to the GM Nationals...Is there ant type of swap meet and if so how big is it? Not really looking for new retail because I'm sure there will be plenty of that, but will be people be selling any used parts?

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
2nd82H/O said:
Has anybody ever been to the GM Nationals...Is there ant type of swap meet and if so how big is it? Not really looking for new retail because I'm sure there will be plenty of that, but will be people be selling any used parts?

I've been a few years and It is big. There is a large swap meet area with tons of used parts.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
V8 Rumble said:
2nd82H/O said:

I've been a few years and It is big. There is a large swap meet area with tons of used parts.

Is there a lot of G-body parts? I usually go to spring and fall Carlisle and its rare to find a G-body part there.

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
2nd82H/O said:
V8 Rumble said:
2nd82H/O said:

Is there a lot of G-body parts? I usually go to spring and fall Carlisle and its rare to find a G-body part there.

Gbody parts are not the easiest to find at the swap there I have to admit. I hope it will change as the popularity of the G's grow.

82Poncho

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2013
Ontario, Canada
:wtf: :bump: C'mon people get to sign'n up. I took my GP to the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk last summer and it was so much Fun.
Here is pic. Trust me, my car is no show car compared to the two it is pictured with but I was certainly welcomed just the same. There was 4 other GP's in the gbody class as well as other gbodies on the showfield and I was able to find some parts at the swap meet. This was a Pontiacs only event so I imagine the GM nationals will be that much better.

Attachments

• Norwalk 2013.jpg
    Norwalk 2013.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 549

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
This needs a bump every day for the next 2 weeks. I am busting my *ss, and others by bothering them every weekend to get the Grand National finished by then. If I can do it with all that I have been through, you can too!!

Chris, where are we at with registrations?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
UMI Performance said:
This cool to see some Gbodyforum people there!

We have been setting up at GM Carlisle for 10 years now.

This year there is a Friday even autox as well and UMI will be helping out. We are excited to be involved in this.

Hope you see you there!

Ryan

Ryan, Can you and Ramey help set this beast suspension you sold me???

Just a reminder, Viking Coils, complete front and back suspension and rear cross bar.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
tobyp said:
Chris, where are we at with registrations?

Just heard back from Tyler.

Four.

FOUR (4)

IV 四 IIII one more than three.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Here's the deal: Price is discounted 10% until MIDNIGHT EST MAY 19th. If you get it in before then, you'll get your sticker in the mail and can cruise on into the show without waiting in the registration line. That includes getting 2 people in the gates along with your car.

If we don't get 20 cars in the show under the GBF Flag (thats twenty, or five times as many as there is now) they won't give us a club tent....

So, less than two weeks to get signed up! Get that 20+ number and I'll be there for sure. I'm still considering it, just to harass any G-Body owners there who didn't sign up as GBF :evil: or need to be shown the true nature of the force :twisted:

Top of every page is that big-a$$ banner...(!) I get that we are located all over. I know I probably wouldn't drive two full days each way from OK... But there's a bunch of you guys up that way, within a day easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor