old guy is back, as a new guy I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tom

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2016
Toronto
for some reason I remember this website a long time ago and it was less polished and busy. i'm sure i had an account back then, but when I tried to use what I thought was my username and password, it came up blank.

either way, Ive been a gbody guy for a LONG TIME... with a personal affinity towards the oldsmobile side of things.

We had a 4door cutlass in the family since the early 80s, and my personal favourite was purchased in 1998.

1978 Cutlass Salon Brougham Coupe, W29 optioned (4-4-2).

I'm always on the lookout for solid interior pieces (pretty much anything from the B-pillars back) so I'll be doing my rounds through the forum and various posts to see who's got the goods :)

If anyone has any questions about these things (the '78/'79 G/J 87 models), feel free to ask. I'm not an expert but have access to lots of factory manual stuff i've collected over the years.

Cheers,
Tom

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
What was your username or e-mail before? If you had posted before you should still be in there somewhere.... even a rough guess might get me there.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings new old guy; Welcome back Tom. I'm starting to wonder who is the oldest active member is? And who has had their "A-G" the longest? We welcomed a young guy last week he's only 15. This is a great family of car nuts. Where are ya from? My job is to keep the Car Craft Nat's in the collective minds of our members. This coming July in Wisconsin! Take care & keep warm, Bob Jr.

_Tom

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2016
Toronto
Well, welcome back, Tom.

Tom, welcome back!

Doug

Thanks!

What was your username or e-mail before? If you had posted before you should still be in there somewhere.... even a rough guess might get me there.

If I didn't go by "Tom" or "W29", then I'm not sure what it was... the email then would have been the same email used now. (I won't post it here but I'm sure you could see it)

Greetings new old guy; Welcome back Tom. I'm starting to wonder who is the oldest active member is? And who has had their "A-G" the longest? We welcomed a young guy last week he's only 15. This is a great family of car nuts. Where are ya from? My job is to keep the Car Craft Nat's in the collective minds of our members. This coming July in Wisconsin! Take care & keep warm, Bob Jr.

Thanks Bob Jr. I've had my '78 4-4-2 since 1998 and only wish I could drive it more often. Unfortunately, time doesn't permit it as much as I'd hope, but it's a fun car to cruise in. It turns way more heads than I can stand. I'm currently in Toronto (Canada) but the car was originally from Texas.

otherwise, let's see if I can get my old profile back. Not that's is special or anything, just one less username and password to remember... lol

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
If I didn't go by "Tom" or "W29", then I'm not sure what it was... the email then would have been the same email used now. (I won't post it here but I'm sure you could see it)

I'll have to do some digging then. The new system won't let you re-use e-mail addresses.... Any hints on old thread titles or anything at all?

_Tom

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2016
Toronto
I'll have to do some digging then. The new system won't let you re-use e-mail addresses.... Any hints on old thread titles or anything at all?

It would have been me looking for parts for for a '78 or '79 salon or century coupe... other than that, my memory gets foggy.. sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor