Olds ticket to 9s... LS swap adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSS! loving this! Can't wait to see more!

Got some goodies, but I can't understand 2 LS turbo G bodies. I mean, even with my older Oldsmobiles, 1 is big block, 4 speed, and the other will be turbo small block, Lenco. Variety is the spice of life!

Got some goodies, but I can't understand 2 LS turbo G bodies. I mean, even with my older Oldsmobiles, 1 is big block, 4 speed, and the other will be turbo small block, Lenco. Variety is the spice of life!

Technically he's robbing Peter to pay Paul. He could come of this with a turbo, a nitrous, and a supercharged LS in a bunch of different G-bodies.

Technically he's robbing Peter to pay Paul. He could come of this with a turbo, a nitrous, and a supercharged LS in a bunch of different G-bodies.
Exactly.

Going to blow the Regal apart again and take my time with a few things I'm not happy with. It will get a manual transmission, just deciding which way to go.

This beauty is getting the 4L80, turbo motor and will be a street/strip fun car that I need nothing else to complete. I will be driving it virtually as is until I cage it this winter. With my old Regal rims it should be pretty sleeperish. Dont forget, my setup fits under a stock hood line.

Also remember it was factory sbc 305 and probably 2004R. Neat.

Fab 9 with Edelbrock adjustable uppers, spool locker posi ?????
Chassisworks Fab 9, 4.30 motives on a trutrac. 31 spine strange axles. Ford big new ends with explorer 11" discs.

QA1 double adjustable uppers, Lakewood lower control arms. Morose front drag springs and 1" lower springs in the rear. 3 way adjustable shocks on all 4 corners.

Previous owner said it left well with his 400 SBC and a 3400 stall on a 200R4.

Has a B&M line lock wired into the pro stick button.

Should work pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor