442 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wraith

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
In high school I worked as a detailer at a Chrysler dealership and we had a blue on blue 78 like this, wish I would have picked it up.

D

Doug Chahoy

Royal Smart Person
Nov 21, 2016
I did cars for an Olds dealer form 77-81 I've always disliked that particular body. Good thing they VASTLY improved for 81

_Tom

_Tom

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2016
Toronto
as neat as that car looks, it's got a few "issues" insofar as originality goes.

nevertheless, I just wish the guy who bought it would sell me some interior bits :p

UNGN

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I did cars for an Olds dealer form 77-81 I've always disliked that particular body. Good thing they VASTLY improved for 81
The Aeroback Cutlass is one of the coolest of the A-body G-bodies. They were trying to be different, instead of the same old, inside the 3 box G-bodies.

Some people like things others dislike. If everybody like the same thing, the world would be pretty f-ing boring.

• Agree
Reactions: Texas82GP
Turbolq4

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
The Aeroback Cutlass is one of the coolest of the A-body G-bodies. They were trying to be different, instead of the same old, inside the 3 box G-bodies.

Some people like things others dislike. If everybody like the same thing, the world would be pretty f-ing boring.
F-car boring....fixed that for ya!

airboatgreg

airboatgreg

Royal Smart Person
Oct 2, 2016
I have a "non boring" F-car for sale:

1989 TTA

Turn the boost up to 11 and you will not be bored until you land in jail. Then you'll be bored.
Yeah, but the definition of a good friend is that he will bail you out.
A definition of a great friend is sitting beside you in jail saying "D**n that was fun"

• Agree
Reactions: fleming442
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor