Feb 5, 2009
Opinions?
cutty1dc2.jpg

to this:
cutty1dc2mod.jpg

John

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The black wheels don't work on that car. The amount of trim it has means it needs to be picked up in the wheels too. The original Rally wheels look the best of the two. They look "Classier", which goes with the overall theme of the car as it sits. IMO, the black wheels only look good on a ratty car in flat black or gray primer. Once you have nice paint they are totally out of place.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
X2

I like the chrome rally's.

And you should take that license plate off your dash before you scratch something from it sliding around. The dash and door panel are all scraped up in my buddies Challenger from putting a plate there...

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
I also dig the rallyes. AeroSS_87 had those black wheels on his Malibu, and the car looked tough as hell, but then again the paint was really rough and anything was an improvement over the 14" stockers. This Cutlass deserves a little more class.

p51400045307209af9.jpg

Bowtiefan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2009
Mt. Vernon, IL
Add my vote for the factory wheels over the $39 Cragars. If you want a black wheel, go with something like the Buick GNX or the Pontiac GTA wheels. Your car is way too nice to "cheapen" it up with those wheels! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor