Our father God and Savior Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Williamson

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2011
We are all so blessed to truly be here, living life and enjoying his gorgeous grace.
We are blessed to live today and love our cars.
To drive around and just represent and show the love for our g bodies.
But how many of us give respect and love for our father who has given us all what we have.
give grace and all your love to our father.
As it says,
Luke 10:27 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'.

This is what I Blare in my gbody when I am out cruising or talking to kids men and women about my car, I give all glory to Christ who has shed his blood for me to be here to have this car and a voice to preach his gospel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTXRaSvq-M

Simply remember who created you, and who died for your sins to be here and share the love for your cars with the world.
Amen.

God Bless you all and be safe may God and Christ be with you all.
Also one day just listen to this in your gbody and give love our almighty.

Amen Bro!
-- Proverbs 3:5-6.

I am glad to see other G Body lovers that also share a passion for the word of God like me. Thanks for the motivation bro!!!! Be a blessing in everything you do.

I'm happy to see others who aren't afraid to say these things!
It seems people all over have decided they no longer need God in their lives.
With out God there is chaos just look at our president who encourages abortion, gay marriage and makes claims like this isn't a christian nation anymore! The best thing we can do is pray about our concerns.
Glory to God in the highest and peace to his people on earth!

washingtonb2 said:
I am glad to see other G Body lovers that also share a passion for the word of God like me. Thanks for the motivation bro!!!! Be a blessing in everything you do.

My worship and all my love gores to my one and only Father God,
God Bless you and always keep god in your heart.

carpenter383 said:
I'm happy to see others who aren't afraid to say these things!
It seems people all over have decided they no longer need God in their lives.
With out God there is chaos just look at our president who encourages abortion, gay marriage and makes claims like this isn't a christian nation anymore! The best thing we can do is pray about our concerns.
Glory to God in the highest and peace to his people on earth!

No one shall be afraid no one shall be ashamed, Our father has created us to worship and love him and that's what we should continue to do no matter how much sin is forced onto your heart.
people are not receiving the word of god because their scared, people who have received the word and love abandon it because god has blessed them with what they wanted and no longer need him cause they have gotten what they needed/wanted from him.
God will grant you anything you need in this world because hes a gracious god and loving god and caring god, but he will only give to those who truly believe and love him, so many people will love him for all the wrong reasons, god sees this but helps them anyways because he loves us unconditionally no matter what we do and have done.

YES, without the lord we all will go crazy laws will be broken chaos will erupt and our world will fall, but if this happens the promise of Christ's return will happen.
Christ will come to call all his people to his kingdom and leave the hopeless to stay here for their 7 years of trials and tribulations to show god that they are ready to accept him in their hearts and spend the rest of eternity with him in peace.
But that's exactly why this world is allowing all these things to happen, because our world is fallen and we are at the end times.
We are seeing the labor pains of the world coming to its end, we keep this war, hate, lust, gluttony, complaining and killing gods children before they are born this world will be destroyed, as it says our hearts are hard and we are stubborn to his word, we must realize god is the king of kings the almighty our father and our only hope or this world will become hell and we shall burn for all of eternity.

Lets all repent for our sins and truly give our hearts to god truly love our one and only father who is in heaven.
Lets put god back in our vocabulary and back in our laws and back into our government.

You are one of the few who are seeing this world coming to its end, now its time to speak up and spread the gospel!

Red Regal T said:
There is a certain group of powerful people in this country and around the world who are actively working to destroy Christianity. The evidence is all around us. All you have to do is watch TV to see it.

Yes the Illuminati, the bilderberg group, they are the ones who truly control our world our government.
These men are atheist and the ones why we have taken god out of the laws and taken god out of schools and taken freedom of speech from our mouths.
But if we truly despise to follow their rules and follow our God and Christ who has created us and born to die for us we all will be saved when they turn this world into a godless country, as you have read so many times in the bible, when god has noticed a country or land that has given into sin and forgot of god he has destroyed to make everyone realize I am here and I am the only God you need and I am the only god who made life and can destroy it.
Revelation 1:8, "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
The bible is full of the real rules we shall follow.
That's why I have chose to follow the bible and not the government, now I am truly free.

But I am happy to see that you have learned the ways of this government, never be blinded, but let god show you the way.

yeah, why would anyone want to get rid of christianity. just because the church is apparently filled with and has a history of pedophiles, liars, adulterers, money lenders, warmongerers
when the church can actually follow it's own rules, maybe i'll have some respect. till then lets stick to cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor