Our father God and Savior Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Regal T said:
Actually, I'm not interested in the topic David has chosen to speak about

snip

I know exactly where all this hatred emanates from. Certainly, Wikipedia is made up for idiots and is spoon fed to those idiots by an outgroup among us who has infiltrated Wikipedia, controls all information Americans receive in America. They hold an extreme hatred for Christians and frankly White people primarily and are deliberately working to destroy America.

from page 2. Should have seen this coming. The 5th post in this thread, though (before any of the negative responses) was from you, and it was quite clear you weren't interested in furthering the topic, or the debate, but rather injecting some anti-semitic political agenda into it.

Red Regal T said:
There is a certain group of powerful people in this country and around the world who are actively working to destroy Christianity. The evidence is all around us. All you have to do is watch TV to see it.

If I had been part of this conspiratorial agenda you speak of I would have deleted the original post and we wouldn't be here right now. Instead I thought it a decent message and would give it a fair chance. Others disagreed (yes some were a bit over the top), but OP responded to them for the most part. So I let it ride, although I have had second thoughts (see my post half way in.)

IMO this thread has had nothing to do with the people who practice Judaism, HAD nothing to do with them, that I can see, until here (YOUR post BTW): (the post previous to it did mention Judaism as a religion, in context to the whole religious debate, though.)

Red Regal T said:
Christianity didn't come from judaism. That's just BS jews have capitalized on to make Christians believe they are the "chosen people". :rofl: Sure, the old testament is full of the violence you seem to be familiar with, and it is so precisely because it is mostly fairy tales written by the jews.

and its only gone downhill from there, driven in no small part by your transparent bs. so, quite frankly, take your white supremacist tinfoil-hat garbage someplace else. I've noticed it popping up in a few other threads, and you got called out on it by others IIRC. So, like I said, tread lightly.

disclaimer: I'm not, nor have I ever been Jewish, hell, I think I've only known one or two in my entire life, and they seemed pretty cool. Maybe they brainwashed me into thinking they were cool, though. I'm not entirely sure.

So. Thanks David for your original post, and thanks for the early replies, and thanks to everyone who replied in earnest about the merits and validity (or lack thereof) of religion.... But I think I'll lock this right here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor