PACT ACT

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I actually got a claim in the pipe line right now but it's looking to see if an issue I had was related to Gulf War Syndrome since the VA couldn't give me an answer what was wrong or how I got what ever caused it. I was never around the burn pits but I ate some of the local foods & spent six wonderful months living with the ING/IA in Tikrit on the first tour. They should include gut issues as I know alot of guys who ate a lot of local foods with some serious issues.
I was active duty USAF Fire Fighter, four deployments to Iraq. We had to do weekly inspections on some facilities, one of them deployments we were up close and personal with the burn pits. Had to inspect all shot up enemy equipment coming into base, where my DU exposure came from. Saw it, got pics too.

Ate food with the locals too, we worked with many. I have some gut issues but don't attribute it to that, the food was pretty good.

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm in the Space Force, most of us don't deploy. I also work with a lot of folks who did their 20, retired, and now live life as dirty contractors (1 May 25 and I can be one too!) and I've never been around bathrooms so completely decimated. You'll be walking down the hall and hear someone all the way inside just blowing it up. Any time I'm dropping a deuce and I see civilian shoes appear in the next stall over I buckle up. Sometimes they'll even roll in breathing all heavy. I just assume it comes with age now. And a steady diet of God knows what, even Taco Bell won't do that to me.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm a dirty contractor now, see if there is a TDY opportunity and I'll show you what Gulf War Syndrome does compared to Taco Bell foreplay..

Actually. . . I may have a TDY coming up soon down your way. We should grab some beers.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
For anyone this applies to, the Gulf War Zone Registry is a 9 page hand filled out document that needs to be done before the medical exam. Mine showed up in the mail and I did it earlier. It is quite specific on some things so see what happens.

• Informative

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
A buddy of mine just received a big payment on a claim he filed in 05. He received 30% more. It seems that they are reviewing past records

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Unless there was a past over payment then it like this
hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Over payment comes out immediately.. and threatened in taxes just as an added safety measure.

For you to receive what you are owed if there's an underpayment, yea that's 8 months later you'll get it.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor