PACT ACT

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Unless there was a past over payment then it like this
hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

The way I read it, he's getting a 30% bump back to 05. Of course that's 30% of what's left so maybe enough to buy a carton of eggs when it's all said and done.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Here is some info..

Burn Pit Registry and Gulf War Registry, anything for them, is for data collection only. Nothing for this is documented to go to your claim, and you can't use any of it for that purpose.

Main angle of it is respiratory issues.

Had that appointment today and wasted my time.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
So an update with this, I received another letter in the mail from the VA, the same as the last several that have said my claim is "still processing and they apologize for the delay"... good thing the back pay is to 10Aug,

I made another claim for something else last week and have an eval for it this week. Funny how that works.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor