He did, didn't he? And I fell for it. :rofl:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Intragration said:
lg1200 said:
the fine art of thread jackin...

He did, didn't he? And I fell for it. :rofl:
not the case at all the OP asked for pics etc. of engine bays... and he is getting it!

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
damn hem inner fenders a clean!! Good job! :mrgreen:

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
Ya warren did a kickass job on those inner fenders.I've watched his video on those at least a dozen times and I get more and more impressed everytime I watch it.

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
melman109 said:
lg1200 said:
the fine art of thread jackin...

:rofl: lol I wouldn't do that :mrgreen: just giving the man what he asked for (pics of some ideas)

glad YOU could laugh about it bro b/c that's what it was meant for :rofl: :rofl: ..i like yalls work and yall put up plenty of updates in your threads..honestly i had to go to the top of the thread to know it was a non-80z member.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Wow those inner fenders really look good. Its different. 8)

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I just stumbled onto this thread...
MAN! that's one heck of a paint job. Those inner fenders are gleaming. And I love that chassis paint on the firewall.

very nice work

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
re spray came out good- next time will be going your route and just spraying regular auto paint, and using low temp reducer and hardener, cause it is difficult to get spray can to lay good in cold weather... gonna let this sit a while then wet sand it flat, buff it, no wax... then wait a couple months, re-wetsand it if needed, buff it and then wax it with good wax... ill just mask the motor off if its in by then for the last part...

IMG_20120214_165911.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor