And how much would you want for the front bumper? I need to fix my 79'

Racer81x

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2009
NW Iowa
dkelleySJ said:

Depending on condition $35-$75
I have 2, 1 is a 78 or 79, the other is a 81 but both cars are buried under the snow yet

qwk81gp

n00b
Mar 15, 2010
I'm looking for a very good shape front bumper, chrome trim around back window, headliner, truck lock cover, and chrome around wheel wells.

dkelleySJ

n00b
Mar 14, 2010
Racer81x said:
dkelleySJ said:

Depending on condition $35-$75
I have 2, 1 is a 78 or 79, the other is a 81 but both cars are buried under the snow yet

I'm definantly interested, once that snows taken care of do you think you could message me with pictures of the 78-79's bumper? You'd really be helping me out

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Do you still have this car? I need the passenger rear bumper guard if its in good shape.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
If one is a 79' and has the silver dash bezel I would want it.

Racer81x

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2009
NW Iowa
Snow is finally gone
81 gp-front bumper has a big dent in it, wheel well trim is junk except for the LR which is in decent shape, it dosen't have chrome around the rear window it has a landu top. Headliner and truck lock cover are junk, pass rear bumper guard looks decent just has 1 small scuff.

The 79 GP is actually a 78, so it has a woodgrain dash instead of silver, the front bumper looks pretty good, just has 1 very small ding.

Let me know if anyone needs pics and I will post some when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor