passenger side window seal probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
well i bought brand new seals for my windows and my passenger one is wayyy off i have some pics but i think there too big to put on here. the arm that is between the lil window and the door window is bent and i was wondern if i should take it to a body shop or just beat it my self?

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
Body shop. If it breaks, they can repair it.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
well i bought a hand dollie and straightend out what i thought was the problem but i was wrong. the b arm or what everits called is still bowed out too much so now i gotta take the lil window out and all the lil trim. plus the piece of metal that hold the rear part of the window seal is bent and i have to get a new one but i dont know where to find it. imma look around and hope if i cant find one one of the know-it-alls here can help. thanx fer the halp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor