Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
L.A.X-RATED said:
just stumbled upon this thread,in attempts of getting some more "schooling" on your camaro rear disk brake swap :D i was actually gonna pm you to ask (what you answered above for kuruption)the compatible years of camaros that can be used for this "much anticipated" mod 8) this thread along with your "in depth willingness to help another"is a class act homie :wink: have to check the "stock pile" for parts not needed and post them up for future recipients :D me myself try and help out peeps on here as frequently as possible whether it be in the "hands on" know-how" of a said gbody related task,or by like yourself,sending needed parts i either have or can obtain resonably cheap through a pik-n pull,or through the "homie i got you program" :| just recently sent the melman a mirror,and some seatbelts he needed for his el,as i wanted to extend the same "good looking out skills" he bestowed upon me a bout a mounth ago in the way of letting a fella he knew was looking for a ls clip that he was aware of me having.the guy came all the way out from the az to purchase the clip from me :mrgreen: thats west-up!!! 8)
thanks brother... i got some more updating to do on my brake swap, will be getting back on that tommorow, should be done by thn... also in the gbodycentral forum i did a little but cleaner of a job posting on this setup... i will clean up the thread on here as soon as i am done...

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
LSCustoms said:
tc1959 said:
I have some lower El Camino door panels and arm rests ,I will donate to any one that wants to come get them.
I am in north West phoenix area. Or you pay the shipping they are yours.
whats up bro. thanks for chiming in and posting these beautiful arm rest... I would love for this thread to remain truly free to the person who is having a hard time... the pick up part is cool, i think... I figure if someone is in that big of a bind (or just simply being responsible and cant afford some of this stuff), it would be cool to totally help them out... i was gonna start another thread for the you pay shipping stuff, but haven't done that yet... as i fell that, you may as well just sell the product, in the for sale thread, cause some of that type of stuff, i would want a crack at... i would just love for this to remain as i have stated in my first post

respectfully requested,
LS Customs
I could ship normally, But the MRS. got laid off 7 months ago and my Disability doesn't go as far as it did 3 years ago.
The panels are 30 plus years old , But they are In good driver condition. I would love to see someone that really needs them to get them and Re dye them to get a project one step closer . 8) TC

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
tc1959 said:
LSCustoms said:
tc1959 said:
I have some lower El Camino door panels and arm rests ,I will donate to any one that wants to come get them.
whats up bro. thanks for chiming in and posting these beautiful arm rest... I would love for this thread to remain truly free to the person who is having a hard time... the pick up part is cool, i think... I figure if someone is in that big of a bind (or just simply being responsible and cant afford some of this stuff), it would be cool to totally help them out... i was gonna start another thread for the you pay shipping stuff, but haven't done that yet... as i fell that, you may as well just sell the product, in the for sale thread, cause some of that type of stuff, i would want a crack at... i would just love for this to remain as i have stated in my first post

respectfully requested,
LS Customs
I could ship normally, But the MRS. got laid off 7 months ago and my Disability doesn't go as far as it did 3 years ago.
The panels are 30 plus years old , But they are In good driver condition. I would love to see someone that really needs them to get them and Re dye them to get a project one step closer . 8) TC
ok well that is slightly different then in my book (being that u r being responsible in not offering to pay shipping)... thanks for posting it... they look nice... if someone wants the panels, hopefully they can pm you and you and them can work out exact shipping price...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
tc1959 said:
ill pick them up!!

85CutlassSalonRyder

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2011
Dallas,Texas
Yo LS, start the new topic where people only pay shipping please, I have some things I would like to get rid of. Lack of funds keeps me pretty much off this one.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
85CutlassSalonRyder said:
Yo LS, start the new topic where people only pay shipping please, I have some things I would like to get rid of. Lack of funds keeps me pretty much off this one.

There used to be one on here but I cant find it. Why dont you just start the other one?

85CutlassSalonRyder

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2011
Dallas,Texas
Well, I have no problem starting one but, LS originall said that he was going to start one earlier in the post so I didnt want to take his idea. Not that it really matters who does it, more of a respect thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor