People are nuckin' futs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
People been asking crazy prices - 2 day's left and not even a bid. Pic's show a lot of issues.

Reactions: 2 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Must have had some sort of special suspension option??? Quote from ad-"Handles like a go-kart". Did he mean shopping cart? What was 80 yo Grandma hauling with the trailer hitch? Honestly, it looks pretty solid, complete, and not cobbled up for U.S. Midwest, but $9,000 is pretty steep. $3,000 maybe?

Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Maybe it handles like a go-kart compared to the old cars his dad had. I drove a stock 46 Chevrolet sedan across OKC once ....not a trip I would ever care to repeat in modern traffic. Worst.drive.ever.

• Haha
  • Wow

popeye1978

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2014
Eh, it's an inheritance he wants to get rid of & no telling what offers he's received -- good for him if someone is willing to pay that price, if there isn't a deal then it'll probably appear again with a lower minimum bid (shrug)

Reactions: 1 user

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
"but the hood could use a respray"...
john c reilly seriously GIF
It has been "0" days since my last gateway classics joke.

• Haha

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
:LOL::ROFLMAO: "The 5.0 305 V8 is quick, responsive, and reliable.":ROFLMAO::LOL:
Letter code "J" in the VIN is that high output powerhouse 267 4.4 litre.
Perfect gas mileage engine or when attached to a length of chain will keep a boat well anchored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor