Photos of us G-Body Lovers and our lovers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonist

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2010
Dallas, Tx
me & my wife
72209_1388447241531_1542592237_30792855_3272793_n.jpg

Me & a Wife eatting at a family function
199353_1482492440977_1793821865_884037_4490517_n.jpg

Oh yeah Khan where are your pics...

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
jrm81bu said:
RITTER said:
Well, only 11 more weeks until my son enters this world :mrgreen: The due date is March 20th and his name will be James Michael Ritter

Wow, some scary similarities here, lol. My son was born March 20th, my first name is James(it's his middle name) and my initials ar JRM. And I used to be an *ss. man. at an auto parts store.

real scary similarity as my birthday is march 20th too

anyways here is me on the left after our annual ZR2 VA meet and greet wheeling trip
IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

old picture of my truck
59200_659966609797_33606077_36536418_115826_n.jpg

thought this one was good
IMAG0310.jpg

one of the newer pics of the truck
IMAG0425.jpg

ok enough truck heres the regal in her present state
IMAG0015.jpg

here is my daily companion
IMAG0509.jpg

old shot of the regal
buick.jpg

hope thats enough photos for you gentlemen. im a photo wh*re what can i say :twisted:

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
84cutlassjuggalo said:
crash said:

you must really love her if you let her sit on your car i wouldn't even let me sit on my car when i finally get one of my cars road ready :lol:

LOL definitely love her :) also it is already scratched up right now anyways, and I am going to polish it up before the Woodward dream cruise anyways. Besides, I think the pics are more then worth any tiny swirl marks that would have been left on the car ;)

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
crash said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
crash said:

you must really love her if you let her sit on your car i wouldn't even let me sit on my car when i finally get one of my cars road ready :lol:

LOL definitely love her :) also it is already scratched up right now anyways, and I am going to polish it up before the Woodward dream cruise anyways. Besides, I think the pics are more then worth any tiny swirl marks that would have been left on the car ;)
That is one lovely......car..... :lol:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
heres a night shot of my "other"...
l.jpg

and heres a pic of her and a few friends:
l.jpg

enjoy! :p

Reactions: 1 user

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
DUDE! Hopefully ill be at the dream cruise this year. Last year was pretty cool. If i go ill look out for your car bro!

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
Re:

dream on mcss said:
DUDE! Hopefully ill be at the dream cruise this year. Last year was pretty cool. If i go ill look out for your car bro!

Always a great time down there, we will be there from Thursday to Sunday, most of the time cruising. We do park at the loop in Pontiac though to watch everyone get crazy! If you see me, don't be afraid to come up and say hi!

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
Re: Re:

crash said:
dream on mcss said:

Always a great time down there, we will be there from Thursday to Sunday, most of the time cruising. We do park at the loop in Pontiac though to watch everyone get crazy! If you see me, don't be afraid to come up and say hi!

Yeah no problem man hope to see you there! Im probably gonna be by the area where that one beaumont hospital is if I go with my mom. If I go with my dad were usually down in Ferndale or maybe if we get my friends car ready in time, I'll be rolling with him in style in his red gp 2+2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor