picked up a 442 parts car today...

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Damn shame someone let that one go like that... When I think "mid 80's 442" thats the exact car that pops in my mind.. T-Tops, Buckets, Gray/Gray...

If anything, the power seats, bucket seat tracks, console, 442 emblems/goodies, and dash will probably get you your money back.

Nice score!

-Gonz

Reactions: 1 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
The C&C t-tops are worth probably more than GM ones since much harder to come by for parts, make sure to save all of that and probably trim/brackets, whatever off the roof.

Reactions: 3 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Sorry, you are right. I was thinking 87 for some reason. Either way that date pad tells what year and if it matches the car's VIN.

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I'm guessing there's no title cuz maybe stole-Jersey, what?!

Hehe. I have bought 442's without a title. I did my homework though and had my buddy detective run the numbers before buying it. Definitely a weird feeling buying a car without a title but it drove the prices down. I had to pay for bond to get it titled.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Damn, man, where's all the rust? Looks clean from here. I might be interested in the back roof and quarter windows if you cut it up. I need to do a hardtop conversion.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Damn, man, where's all the rust? Looks clean from here. I might be interested in the back roof and quarter windows if you cut it up. I need to do a hardtop conversion.

You have an ‘81-88 body style? Project Spare Parts is different in the quarter windows. Or are ya gonna replace the entire rear roof??

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor