Picked up a bargain at E-town

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
I was at Englishtown a few weekends ago and saw a bunch of stuff I needed and wanted.

As usual I wanted to get some stuff for the Regal. I needed some basics and was looking and found a few things. One thing that I wasn't shopping for at this time but thought it was such a good deal were a set of 3" mufflers. I did not get them that day but was speaking with the vendor, Kevin. He had a bunch in stock and unfortunetly I was running out of $$ that day.
They felt heavy duty and looked just like another 2 chamber set, more expensive and well know brand that I have intalled on my Mustang years ago. (Big $$)
He was more than understand on how I was running low on cash (like most people). I contacted him a few days later and a deal was done.. I just wanted to thank vendors of the smaller mom and pop style businesses. I know that these big companies sometimes lose their touch with some of us on a tight budget. I wanted to thank Kevin and Sherri for all their help with the hotrod budget minded community.
http://www.boltmuffler.com/

Thanks again,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor