picked up another 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
wasnt looking for 1 but came across a 88 olds cutlass supreme classic but the price was right, has the 307 with od transmission, not sure what im gonna do with it as of yet running out of room to store all the cars......lol but heres some pics

cutty002-2.jpg

cutty003-2.jpg

cutty005-1.jpg

cutty007-2.jpg

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
very nice. if ya need room you can give it to me :lol:

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Nice! Congrats :lol: Always have been a fan of that color too.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
well guys after a bunch of research i found out that i have a 88 Cutlass Supreme Brougham Classic, now i see the production run is somewhere in the 12000 plus area, heres the last 8 digits of my vin JP308226, if and big if there were only 12000 + made what number is mine, i ask because i dont want to start cutting in to this thing with the mods i want to do, if there were only 12000+ made. as i can go buy another 1 for that, any thoughts guys?????????

teambop

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Very nice! And have the Euro front clip as well. Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor