Pics of agressive looking Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdan

Master Mechanic
Oct 3, 2007
st-jean baptiste ,quebec,
what a nice stock looking cutlass ....I just love it !

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
X2 have any more pics of it? i think it would look nice on some 15" color matched Olds SSII's

gator2206

Apprentice
Feb 22, 2009
Zanesville,Ohio
not exactly sinister looking but heres a pic of my old 79 H/O
gators_pics283.jpg

[email protected]
1.88 60'[/img]

413Cutlass

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2009
Western, Ma
Maybe not sinister, but sotin bout that pic just make the car look like a mean b*tch! It's actually my wallpaper now!

82355supreme

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2006
Wisconsin
jonnyslick said:
^ Clean car. What color is it? It looks pink on my screen.

If you're not joking about the pink, then eat $hit. :lol: Actually, it's a champagne/wine color. It's the factory paint. The RPO code sheet has been lost from the trunk, so I don't know the color name. Many people have asked.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
82355supreme said:
jonnyslick said:

If you're not joking about the pink, then eat $hit. :lol: Actually, it's a champagne/wine color. It's the factory paint. The RPO code sheet has been lost from the trunk, so I don't know the color name. Many people have asked.

No I'm sorry ... it looks pink on both my home and work computer screens. I was just asking to make sure my screens are ok. Not like a girly pink .. but like more like a very light burgandy. Anyway, it's a very unique color, something you don't see a lot of, especially in that condition.

82355supreme

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2006
Wisconsin
jonnyslick said:
82355supreme said:
jonnyslick said:

No I'm sorry ... it looks pink on both my home and work computer screens. I was just asking to make sure my screens are ok. Not like a girly pink .. but like more like a very light burgandy. Anyway, it's a very unique color, something you don't see a lot of, especially in that condition.

I knew you were joking, that's why I put the laughing smiley behind the comment. I can't say myself that I "love" the color, but it certainly isn't the typical white,black,maroon, or blue that was all too common in G-Bodies.

I have only seen one OldsmoBOAT 88 this color in person & there is a Cutlass on Youtube this color. It's uniqueness in color and being in mint condition makes it worth owning to me. I have a friend who is asking me to sell it to him, but I don't think I'd ever find another one anywhere near as nice. That has not been restored anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor