Pics of agressive looking Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
So I'm scouring the web for mean, low, evil looking Cutlass ... and pretty much coming up empty handed. Sure I can find tons of nice looking Regals, GNs, and SS's, but sadly not Cutty's.

Anyone got any nice finds? I'm needing some visual inspiration.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Here's mine, it's evil in sort of a Mad Max way... Do you think it could be part of the reason I have so much trouble getting a date? :lol:

l_032427470168abd0be30d63722456a90.jpg

Paint is soon to follow. It is lowered, and sits on 16x8 in wheels.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
jonnyslick said:
I like your rims. What mods you have done to it?

Too much to list! Name a part, and I have changed it. The only original parts left are the frame, most of the body tub, one fender and the front bumper.I have a build thread in the pictures section, if you want to look at it, and follow along.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
jonnyslick said:
So I'm scouring the web for mean, low, evil looking Cutlass ... and pretty much coming up empty handed. Sure I can find tons of nice looking Regals, GNs, and SS's, but sadly not Cutty's.

Anyone got any nice finds? I'm needing some visual inspiration.

how about GM's own mean, low and evil? the Darth Vader FE3X concept

http://black85.oldsgmail.com/fe3x.htm

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
Yeah that is sick ... but from what I can tell the side skirts and rear wing are NLA. However you can buy the front and rear skirts.

I was thinking about the kit from Lauren Engineering kit # LEX-1-HO and then use the FE3X front spoiler and custom design a old NASCAR style carbon fiber spoiler for the rear.

As for rims ... I'd LOVE a set of GNX meshies, but that's gotta' be hard to find.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I think someone is reproducing the kit. Do a Google search for FE3-X and see what you come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor