Pics of agressive looking Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Sinister is debatable but probably not. Low, hell no.

100_3691.jpg

100_3680.jpg

100_3678.jpg

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Marcar, I know you are young and money don't grow on trees. But fwiw if you stripped off the lower stainless trim and the door ding guard then added some nice rims & tires all of a sudden that thing would get noticed and you would get thumbs ups at the lights. Its a clean car nice color & shine & no landau top but they still think you borrowed it from grandma. :)

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Heck, I would leave the lower trim but rid the car of it's wire wheel hubcaps and white walls. Do that, and maybe get rid of the ding strips and rocket emblems on the side and it would look 100x better. Add some tint to the windows while you are at it, and a set of stainless dual tailpipes at the rear. None of that requires paint (unless the ding strip adhesive pulls paint off with it), but would go a long way to make the car look good. My car was originally silver with a blue top and those wheels, so it wasn't much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor