Pics of dash caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
83gcut said:
nah i'm talking about what tejas joker said in the post above where he got his stuff done at a placr called rc upholstry..... they did mine and it came out stuipd......... even after i took it back 4 times to fix it ..........but i'm about to order from the ebay link you post thanks..........i'm in houston also.......... 8)

oh. lol. yeah that sh*t is pretty easy to do yourself. just take your time and when you trim it down to make it fit be careful not to take too much off. i have bought a couple of these caps and the one i got from that guy azbob fits the best so far. you still have to trim a little around the glove and radio but its not too bad. 8) what side of town do you stay on? i think i saw your ride on craigslist a couple of months ago? maybe not?

83gcut

Apprentice
Nov 6, 2008
Houston,TX.
on the north side yeah that was mine i was trying to see how much i got for it just 5 k or they offered me a boat lol........hey bro i need some one to do my mechanic work check my pics of the engine thats going in ...........i just sold the 22 iroc"s and ordered some 17's............let me know .whats up :lol:

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
83gcut said:
on the north side yeah that was mine i was trying to see how much i got for it just 5 k or they offered me a boat lol........hey bro i need some one to do my mechanic work check my pics of the engine thats going in ...........i just sold the 22 iroc"s and ordered some 17's............let me know .whats up :lol:
you should of told them to throw in a half eaten double cheese burger with the boat and you have a deal. lol.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
the cutlass dash pad he sells in the pic, has no cutout for the speaker grilles? I noticed in your pics, your cap has the cutouts and recess for the grilles to lay in? are you suppose to cut them out yourself and just use the old dash recess to hold in your grilles?

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
350_85cutty said:
the cutlass dash pad he sells in the pic, has no cutout for the speaker grilles? I noticed in your pics, your cap has the cutouts and recess for the grilles to lay in? are you suppose to cut them out yourself and just use the old dash recess to hold in your grilles?
you might want to contact him. mine came with the cutouts. but i'm sure if he doesn't have one with them you could cut it out carefully and make it look good. 8)

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor