Pictures of my G-Body...whaddya think? Build Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
got urself a good looking cutty

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
docrocket1967 said:
Sweet car! Any big plans?

Thanks. The plans for right now....

1.) Vacum Canister for the brakes
2.) Bigger Stall converter
3.) 3.5" speakers and wire up a JL Audio Amp to my component speakers. Also get the AUX adaptor for my radio.

Then all the stuff I put in reply to a post earlier.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Whats the rough cam specs of a thumper cam? What rear gear? Ever take her down to street car test n tune at the drags to see where she is at? Overdrive is cool ever check to see what kind of mpg she gets?

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
dogshit said:
Whats the rough cam specs of a thumper cam? What rear gear? Ever take her down to street car test n tune at the drags to see where she is at? Overdrive is cool ever check to see what kind of mpg she gets?

102.0 Centerline, .513 Intake, .498 Exhaust Gross Lift, @.006 Duration. And I haven't checked yet but I think the rear gear is a 3.23. Haven't taken it down the strip yet. The goal of this car was to make it sound like it has a lot more than it does, then when I get some money I can really throw some power at it. Hasn't been dyno'ed either but my Guess would be about 300 HP. And as far as overdrive, I haven't checked what the MPG is but it rolls reaaaaally smooth doing 65 in overdrive. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor