Pontiac Grand Lemans -79 twinturbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGLM

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2011
Finland
Fitting this tiny engine with th350...Engine goes about same position than original was...

Attachments

• P1170783.JPG
    P1170783.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 946

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
YGspider said:
Sweet Build man, personally I would go with a Toyota motor to because JDM beats American muscle every time !!! WOOO
Please tell me this is sarcasm....

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
idc what anyone says tired of seeing the same old builds keep on keeping on can't wait to see how the car turns out. Make sure to get some decent vids if a pic is worth 1,000 words a vid worth a million

PGLM

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2011
Finland
pencero said:
idc what anyone says tired of seeing the same old builds keep on keeping on can't wait to see how the car turns out. Make sure to get some decent vids if a pic is worth 1,000 words a vid worth a million

Thanks man, I was just thinking at maybe this is too wierd combination for this forum... :oops: Videos will come, when we get there... 8)

When I was thinking at this setup, I had already -66 GTO 389cid engine which I was planning to put in to my car. But i have to think about fuel economy too, regular fuel cost here about 8.5$ per gallon.
With this Toyota Engine, I can make lots of power, but still drive with small costs... It`s also reliable, strong, light and cheap. My friends ask me here, why I didn`t go with 2JZ, but hell no, it have to be V8 at least... :)

Hope you guys can understand... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor