Pontiac Grand Lemans -79 twinturbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
PGLM said:
I`m going to use some foam too inside the tank. Usually I have made som baffles, but this time I use this bucket style. Buckets capacity is about 1.06 gallon...

Frame is no problem to me, first I have get it to sandblasted, then some welding and more welding... :D

There ya go. I went with a bucket of sorts when I did the tank for my Buick Wagon. It should work well, as should yours since it is in a bucket.

Looking forward to seeing your frame repairs.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
That looks great. You can now add a few AN fittings too it for your pumps, and a return and vent. Looking good, I LIKE!

PGLM

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2011
Finland
liquidh8 said:
That looks great. You can now add a few AN fittings too it for your pumps, and a return and vent. Looking good, I LIKE!

You read my mind, except i will use more basic fittings...(cheap) :oops: Edit. added picture of fittings
Btw, bucket will attach to that cover also...

Attachments

• P1151552.JPG
    P1151552.JPG
    490.7 KB · Views: 749

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I seriously love this build... at first I thought you were crazy, but then I saw you were Finnish (and all the pieces fell in place).

Definitely keeping an eye on this one. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor