Pontiac Grand Lemans -79 twinturbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
looks like you have some work ahead... looking foward to watching the progress on this build!

I'm not going to beat on you on the engine choice, I actually like the different thought process on this one! keep up the great work!

PGLM

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2011
Finland

Attachments

• P1170882.JPG
    P1170882.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 736
  • P1170875.JPG
    P1170875.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 752

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Loving the tank. did you put some baffling around the pumps, or are you putting the pumps in a bucket?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Wish I could see in there, lol. I bucket would be nice. I ran a few wagons with injection, and no baffles/buckets. No good at 1/3 tank. I like the aluminum. I was going to build one out of stainless, just on't have the desire right now. :blam:

The frame isn't looking too good. But there is a tone of room back there in the 2 doors, so you could fix/fabricate a new frame rail no problem.

PGLM

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2011
Finland
liquidh8 said:
Wish I could see in there, lol. I bucket would be nice. I ran a few wagons with injection, and no baffles/buckets. No good at 1/3 tank. I like the aluminum. I was going to build one out of stainless, just on't have the desire right now. :blam:

The frame isn't looking too good. But there is a tone of room back there in the 2 doors, so you could fix/fabricate a new frame rail no problem.

I`m going to use some foam too inside the tank. Usually I have made som baffles, but this time I use this bucket style. Buckets capacity is about 1.06 gallon...

Frame is no problem to me, first I have get it to sandblasted, then some welding and more welding... :D

MUELLERBU

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2013
Delta, Bc
interesting build, my son has an sc400 with same engine and that car hauls *ss, not to mention you've saved 500lbs (Pontiac vs Lexus curb weight - 300lbs, engine 1UZ vs sbc - 200lbs) should be able to top listed 150mph top speed rating with better transmission and suspension, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor