Pontiac (Grand) LeMans

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGLM said:
My plan for winter, 4L DOCH V8 engine, with haltech and holset HX55 turbo,

Hey PGLM, I was re-reading this post when it dawned on me, what kind of 4l DOHC engine are you using? Sounds like a interesting swap. You should keep us posted.
deanlemans81

deanlemans81 said:
PGLM said:
My plan for winter, 4L DOCH V8 engine, with haltech and holset HX55 turbo,

Hey PGLM, I was re-reading this post when it dawned on me, what kind of 4l DOHC engine are you using? Sounds like a interesting swap. You should keep us posted.
deanlemans81

It`s 1UZ-FE Lexus engine, here is some pictures of it... http://photobucket.com/PontiacGrandLeMans
Unfortunately I`m not sure that do I have time to do this engine swap before summer... Although it looks like there will be no summer... :shock:

Attachments

• 20130413_124833.jpg
    20130413_124833.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,068
Hey man that`s an awesome piece of work you have going on there! What king of transmission are u using? That`s a lot of custom machine work to adapt it all together. How much horsepower do you expect? 😀

Gee, the look out your window sure looks a lot like mine 🙁 I`m still waiting for summer to arrive also.

deanlemans81

deanlemans81 said:
Hey man that`s an awesome piece of work you have going on there! What king of transmission are u using? That`s a lot of custom machine work to adapt it all together. How much horsepower do you expect? 😀

Gee, the look out your window sure looks a lot like mine 🙁 I`m still waiting for summer to arrive also.

deanlemans81

Thanks. Transmission will be TH350, powerfigures should be something like 700-800hp at 1.5bar of boost.

My parts hauler is almost a LeMans...1983 Bonneville:

8156191658_34c7087401_b.jpg

Thanks. Transmission will be TH350, powerfigures should be something like 700-800hp at 1.5bar of boost.
Sounds like fun :mrgreen: Make sure you post more build pics so we can see how this goes together.

Jmt455, Your Bonneville is certainly a close brother to a Lemans. Looks good. 😀

I ended up having another '80 follow me home today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 675
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor