Pontiac (Grand) LeMans

Status
Not open for further replies.
no suspension mods at all (no spacer out anything).
Front rims are 18x8 w/ +2et and 245/40/18 tires
Rear rims are 18x9.5 w/ -4et and 275/35/18 tires
the rims are boss 338
I'm also waiting for my rear spoiler to come in the mail
This week and I'm also going to install center mounting
Exhaust by putting a fuel cell in the trunk.

No wonder I can't find any of these for sale, they have left the country! There is one in the back of a used car lot near my parents house, needs some TLC and the owner says it needs brake lines and are asking 2k... Don't think I can pay that much for something that needs that much work

The best bodys!

Greetings Guys; Just in case some of you haven't read my for sale post, these were my favorite bodies. Randy W. posted some awesome pictures over on my for sale post. I'd like to see him post the pictures over here too. But I'm concerned that I haven't seen him post in some time. I'll try not to repeat myself too much, but I tried to order a Grand Am back in 79. It didn't work out & I ended up with the 9C1 (The Brown Brick). If I could do over I think that the F41 four speed 305 would of been a better choice. My old friend has TWO of them stored away. Both damaged, both have around 35000 miles. A Dip S__t female drove a stolen Mercedes through two storage units hitting his maroon one and pushing it into his black one. Some time in the future they will be on the block, probably auction at the storage unit after he passes. Enjoy these fine automobiles, and don't drill a bunch of holes in them you will be sorry in the future. Bob Jr.

20150212_141800.jpg
20150212_141818.jpg
Hey guys, heres mine. Ist an 1981 4 door Grand Lemans. 265 V8, It has original 48000 miles. I am new here, come from Germany.
I hope you like it. In the next months i will bring him back on the streets 😉 The wheels are from an old BMW i got, Remotec 9x17 .

Reactions: LoveandRockets
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor