Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2009
NY
Thanks!!! :D

breeaad

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
My first car in 1994 was an 83 GP. It was stolen from my work, stripped, beaten, and left. I got the car back, put my old Pontiac Ralley's back on it, and proceded to start it with a screw driver for the next year or so. I ended up selling it to a girl on payments. She ran out of gas and left it in the middle of the road. Two girls coming home drunk from a bar rear ended it doing like 60. Obviously the car was totaled. The weird thing was like a year later I was watching this show that used to be on called Paramedics (kinda like cops but with Paramedics) and darned if my car and the wreck wasn't filmed on the show. I didn't even know this happened, just ran across it on TV.

86montecl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 11, 2009
warren MI
man that crazy about yor grand prix. im gonna get one of those column locks as soon as i can find a new steering column :blam: this sucks i was gonna put the car away in two weeks anyway an start my mystery engine swap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor