Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
if I was a diva, I'd say "dayaaaammm!"
:shock: :mrgreen:

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
That has got to be one of, if not THE cleanest engine bay I've seen (and for sure the cleanest on this forum?). I only assume the interior and rest of the car is also as clean. Lots of attention to detail. I'm stealing some ideas from you for my own engine bay. I love how it's done by the way. 100% practical, no chrome dress up crap, just clean and neat and functional. Nice job.
Can't wait for the interior shots. Looks totally amazing from outside too. Over all an awesome Bu my friend. Well done. You deserve a standing ovation for that one ;)

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
454muscle said:
That has got to be one of, if not THE cleanest engine bay I've seen (and for sure the cleanest on this forum?).
He hasn't been on here for a minute but don't forget about Warren's engine bay!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Kick *ss looking Bu........... I love the Old Skool Rally's..............I swear that crossmember is a G-Force...LOOKS AWESOME------ I hope your on Maliburacing.com---- Malibu of the month :)

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
bigjoenvegas said:
He hasn't been on here for a minute but don't forget about Warren's engine bay!
No disrespect to others esp. brother Warren, he has definitely put in tremendous work into his ride and engine bay and has documented it all via youtube videos for us to enjoy, props to him for sure. I meant that the level of detail in this particular engine bay is vast -- you really have to look closely to know what I mean.

speedkills80 said:
Thanks 454....If you have any questions..let me know. Are you putting a BBC in yours too?
I have a 555 c.i. BBC in mine already. I don't have any recent pictures but I just finished detailing it. Here's an older shot when it was coming together:
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_ima ... _large.jpg
It really got dirty when in the bodyshop and of course when you do the work yourself you can be immaculately clean. When you have others do work on your car you don't get that luxury. So I painstakingly detailed it down recently and it looks very similar to yours (maybe that's why I like yours so much).
One issue I had was with my washer fluid tank -- it's yellow. Eww. :puke: I tried to sand it down, hoping to make it white again, but no go. I think I'm just gonna dye it black instead of getting a new one, since I have the black dye coming for other stuff anyways.

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
JBreau....I know it looks like a G force but it is not. Here are some pics of the crossmembers that we made. We designed it to use the two hole transmission mount. I think the ones from G force use the one hole application. I am on Maliburacing.com. I have submitted for malibu of the month but have not yet been picked!!

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03298.jpg

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
speedkills80 said:
JBreau....I know it looks like a G force but it is not. Here are some pics of the crossmembers that we made. We designed it to use the two hole transmission mount. I think the ones from G force use the one hole application. I am on Maliburacing.com. I have submitted for malibu of the month but have not yet been picked!!

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03298.jpg
They look great....................You oughta mass produce them and sell them at a better price..........Kind of like FastMonte.com did with the driveshaft loop. Either way, kick *ss looking ride bro...I'm a FAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor