GN Power steering reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello; Did you change your pump? I was just told you do.. Meaning not stock pc.
IBBY

1KWIKSIX

Greasemonkey
Jun 26, 2017
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
Yes , had my stock pump sent out to Turn One in Michigan for modification.
They installed AN fittings and also adjusted the PS pump for optimum performance for HydroBoost.
Give Junior a call.
My pump had the flow rate (gpm) and output pressures raised to 1850psi and 2.9 gpm
Works great on my HydroBoost system now.
I also installed a PSC power steering fluid reservoir which is ideally suited for the HydroBoost set up.
Not cheap but at the end of the day works fantastic.
The juice was most definitely “worth the squeeze”

Reactions: 2 users

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello: I bought a cheep set of crows at NAPA and gave it a shot. And it did not work. I've been spraying it with deep creep but I think it's going to need some heat to move it. Sucks.
IBBY

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello: I got that high pressure line nut off
today. With the deep creep, some heat a 1/2" drive, two extensions and the cheap crows foot it moved. But on a stock PSR there are two lines one large on and one small. Witch one is the return?
IBBY

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello: Thanks for that. I'm just about ready to give the HB a shot. How much fluid do you think I should get to give it a flush and fill?
IBBY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor