CUTLASS Power Window wiring diagram adding relays to speed up the window motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I’d still like to hear some feedback from the guys that have made their power window motors faster, guys are they any more powerful as well? Steve (pontiacgp) I know you’ve added relays to yours as I remember reading about your struggles with them, care to weigh in for us? How about 565BigBlockChevy?
As you probably saw in my video that speed was increased a good amount with the Window Turbo, I don't know if it adds torque but I know my passenger window on my Regal really struggled pushing the window all of the way up that last inch prior to installing.

Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
As you probably saw in my video that speed was increased a good amount with the Window Turbo, I don't know if it adds torque but I know my passenger window on my Regal really struggled pushing the window all of the way up that last inch prior to installing.

Good to know, that’s the kind of feedback I was hoping to get. Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor