Power windows not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
My power windows are not working. There is no power at the fuse box for that circuit. I checked to see what wire is supplying power to that circuit and it is a heavier gauge orange wire that disappears into the harness somewhere. Does anyone know where that wire runs to? I believe it also supplies power for the a/c and and something else. I really do not want to have to take out the dash to track down this wire. The windows were working when I installed the dash and harness, but have stopped working.

anakputa

Master Mechanic
Nov 27, 2009
The diagrams sow it is Hot in run (with the key on) and it shows the power coming into a 30 Amp Circuit Breaker. Check the ignition switch and see if its plugged in correctly.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
anakputa said:
The diagrams sow it is Hot in run (with the key on) and it shows the power coming into a 30 Amp Circuit Breaker. Check the ignition switch and see if its plugged in correctly.

Thank you! That was the problem. The connector somehow came disconnected. That was easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor