Pre-Winter Pics of my 85 Grand Prix : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys.

Well, she's come a long way even just so far. I have a ton to do her in spring. I call it "Project Ressurection: Spring 2007" as shown in the first picture. Also, below is a link to my Cardomain page for the GP. Check it out. It shows a list of some of the things I've done, as well as a few future plans. It also shows pics from before I got it so you can see how it's come along! Plus, feel free to comment on my page and i'll comment on yours! I went out and drove it for the last time yesterday, so here's a few. The wheels completely changed the look of this car! I'm real excited on how it's comming so far. Let me know what you guys think!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2379347

Picture2971.jpg

Stormy + Cemetary + GP = Scurry

Picture267.jpg

Picture268.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Since it's been in storage, it hasn't gotten vaccum'd. Sorry. lol. Rally gauges also shown.

Picture276.jpg

8)

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
Wheels look great!

What ever happened with your door alignment problem? Hopefully you got that all squared away. Looks like fixing a few small dents and some paint and she'll look new. Interior looks perfect. Is it light green or grey inside?

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
It's actually a super light greenish grey. It cleaned up real nice. I just gotta get the carpet straightened out come spring. Just imagine that interior shot, but with black carpet, a small column mount tach, and those Rally gauges in.

8)

I love the wheels man. They're actually really shiny, but they were really dewey from the rain...

and actually I really didn't do anything more with the door. Every time I'm down at the car, I forget. So come spring we'll tackle that obstacle! I think there's just an adjustment off more so than the door being messed up. It will slam a few times, but then close just fine. So something just gets slightly off...

:wink:

D's350GP

Apprentice
Aug 14, 2006
It must really suck to have to store your car every winter. Im fortunate enough to live in California, so rust isnt really a problem. The GP definately looks good with the rims on it, and seeing your pictures just makes me want to have mine done all the more! Keep up the good work.

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
the picture of ur car in the Cemetary an it stormy is the prolly the coolest pic ive seen in a while good lookin car man

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
haha! Thanks man! That's really cool! It was storming really bad, and I had to leave my window down because my drivers side door handle is still broken. haha! But it was a perfect oppertunity, so I had to take it. Glad you guys enjoy the progress so far!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor