Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
As my buddy would say "It looks like smacked *ss"

Reactions: 1 user

street sweeper

Greasemonkey
Jun 12, 2017
Central Indiana
On another note you can get an Accord sport with a 6 spd manual and a detuned 2.0T (still makes 252hp/273 ftlbs) out of the Civic Type R. Which is pretty neat if you ask me. Not many(if any?) other mid size sedans with a decent power plant and a stick.

Steveshow

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 13, 2015
On another note you can get an Accord sport with a 6 spd manual and a detuned 2.0T (still makes 252hp/273 ftlbs) out of the Civic Type R. Which is pretty neat if you ask me. Not many(if any?) other mid size sedans with a decent power plant and a stick.

Unfortunately, as of 2018, the Accord coupe is dead, though... First it was the wagon, now all we are left with is the four door sedan. (My wife has a 2017 Accord hybrid sedan. BORING! My daily driver is a 2016 Malibu 2.0 turbo. Not much more interesting, but it's something!

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Most likely that Honda was designed by a bunch of Soyboys for their fellow Soyboys.

Actually, these days they feed designers antidepressant pills, on the theory that buyers will be popping them too. It was supposed to be a tie-in with Obamacare.

But "Clarity" comes from an allergy pill. Hence the confused elements in the design.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor