President

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard about that :bs: also read that "protestors"were shouting "iron my shirt" at her rally. even rednecks can come up with better than that. plus, how did they get the signs inside w/out anyone seeing? not that it can't be real, but this is clinton.

Yeah, the "iron my shirt" thing seems contrived to me. Probably just a desperate attempt at media favor by being victimized. You know how the media loves "victims."

lol, I didn't hear of the iron my shirt..hahaha...... pity party of 1?? :lol: :lol:

Lets face it guys, Obama could be our next President... :shock: and Oprah as vice pres??

:lol:

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. I AIN'T HEARD NO FAT LADY!!

No offense, but I don't think Iowa or New Hampshire are an accurate gauge of the majority of Americans.

Let's wait until we're a bit closer to the end...

KrisW said:
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. I AIN'T HEARD NO FAT LADY!!

No offense, but I don't think Iowa or New Hampshire are an accurate gauge of the majority of Americans.

Let's wait until we're a bit closer to the end...

The old hag cried..does that count?? Haha...

But she aint crying anymore :!:

I don't understand why Edwards isnt getting more support though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor