President

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't need jesus to know right from wrong, they need parents! Instilling guilt and fear of god is no way teach someone how to act.

christians need to realize something: morality and ethics were around LONG before christ. long before the jews even. they've been around ever since humans started living in groups. it's highly ironic that i look at christians, especially roman catholics, and then other religions, and you know what? christians are the LEAST likely to follow their moral codes. it's the old joke about about preachers kids being hellraisers.
i really believe that if you have to right down your ethical code, you've already lost.
right and wrong is not that hard a concept. all around the world people understand that you shouldn't kill unless necessary. that rape is wrong. theft, assault et al.
humans have been around for 25,000years, your god---about 5000 years.

Why is it wrong?

we our one of the few animals that kill their own kind i mean dont that stick out somewere wiht the whole right and wrong

and wiht the whole god thing it prevents us from punishing people harhsly for their crimes wut ever happen to and eye for and eye now u kill some one you go to jail and serve your time and your free

if u want to rape little kids or women then punish them chop off their d**ks so they cant do it agian but wiht god punishing like that aint moral instead they go sit 5 years and jail and come out and do it some more

The irony of your ignorant statements is that it is the godless Democrats that pass those laws that favor the criminals over the innocent.

The eye for an eye is in the Old Testament and was followed until the Democrats began their power grab from the time of FDR. You can directly link the downfall of our society and the favoring of criminals over the innocent to them. The judges that let those people off are more likely appointed from Clinton than Reagan or Bush.

You need to do a little more research before you make up your mind about things.

goats, wolves, coyotes, sharks, bees prayin mantis', chickens, wolverines, etc all kill their own species.

Why is it wrong?
i assume you mean murder? because it's theft. i define theft as taking something from somebody with out earning or and without it being punishment doled out by due process.

1980gbody: what is wiht? do you mean with?

i'll actually come to religions defencse here. the punishment or lack thereof is not because of god so much. it more do to the liberal pansy attitude courtesy of the hypocritical hippies. yes if the punishment is not cruel in some way it doesn't teach a lesson, therefore criminals don't stop commiting crime. it's kind of like training a dog. (i'm stealing from Heinlein's Starship Troopers book here) if the dog pisses on the rug and bites people and you just point and say bad dog, he's gonna grow up and sh*t all over your house and attack someone. then you'll have to kill it. who's at fault the owner or the dog? or if you smack it on the nose when it's bad it learns how to behave. if it doesn't learn, you did you're best, there's something wrong with the dog. but now you know. of course punishment can be taken too far.

my god we've gone off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i barely remember what this thread was started as!
sorry tonyss!

is ron paul still in the race? i don't agree with him on some things but he may still get my vote. although i'm leaning towards guiliani. he did a very good jod as mayor of NY.

In all reality, the 10 commandments can be narrowed down to 3. Dont lie, steal or kill. Those are wrong... lol

Haha.. no worries mega, it's gone all over the place.

Yes he's still in. He came in 5th in the Iowa caucus with 10% of the vote, beating out Guliani! Personally I don't like Rudy, I think he's a liberal crook of a Republican that uses 9/11 as a crutch, much like Huckabee uses religion.

Anyway, there's a debate on at 6 central up in NH where Ron Paul is supposed to have a pretty good following, so that'll be interesting to watch.

actualli i beleive the origins on "eye for an eye..." is the torah, not that it matters.
i think where the country really went to hell started with either the drunken liberality of kennedy, or the trusting brain drained carter admeins. thanks to carter we got the entire criminal population of cuba. thanks! at least it gave us movies like scarface.

megaladon6 said:
actualli i beleive the origins on "eye for an eye..." is the torah, not that it matters.

It matters because the torah was the basis for the beginning of the Old Testament and they share the same books...

You're right about Kennedy and Carter. My point is not to put Christianity on a pedestel here. My point, that you just made for me, is that the main political party that makes opposition to religion a main priority is causing the downfall of our nation. They don't rip and tear at religion because they hate it, it's because religion (all of them, generally) set rules that need to be followed. Christian principles are what the founding fathers used as a general guideline to write the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

For liberal scumbags to destroy those documents and make them irrelevant, they must destroy the foundation it was built on. I respect the freedom FROM religion as much as the freedom of it, but I can see plain as day why we are going to hell in a handbasket and what causes it.

I wish more people could see it as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor