Pro Touring Big Brake Spindle/Knuckle Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2007
Germany
I like to deal with people they care about their customers, ive send 2 emails 6 weeks ago to the flynbye guy...no reply.

Wilwood isnt interest in building a 14" complete kit with spindle/hubs bla bla, the answer was: we have only 11" rotors for your GP.
"I said,sir i dont interest in Go-Kart brakes...over and out"

So Kore3 and Bear are very care about their buisness and i think will go with one of these companys...

So lets moving forward,

Kore3 C6 Z06 14"/6-Piston front and 13" 4-piston rear w/ AFX Spindles, global west uppers/lowers

or

Bear 14" 6-Piston front/rear (!) with modified stock spindles / tubular UMI uppers/lowers

...what is your opinion???

:mrgreen:

bigdan

Master Mechanic
Oct 3, 2007
st-jean baptiste ,quebec,
Robert ,
budget mod I went .....

B body splindles (used ) really cheap
camaro 1LE option rotors at 4.75" bolt pattern .12" ( A great mod at low cost )
bell tech coils drop 1.5"
UB machine tubular A arms

what an improvement over the stock brakes , and at a cheap cost ! the ride and handling has gone way better then stock also
the suspension acts way better then original , never had those negative quirks that some suggests!.......
the fact that the car is dropped 1.5" brings the tie rod angle back to almost normal ....

4.5 deg + caster , 0 camber , happy motoring man !

Robert

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2007
Germany
Thanks bro !

bigdan said:
Robert ,
budget mod I went .....

B body splindles (used ) really cheap
camaro 1LE option rotors at 4.75" bolt pattern .12" ( A great mod at low cost )
bell tech coils drop 1.5"
UB machine tubular A arms

what an improvement over the stock brakes , and at a cheap cost ! the ride and handling has gone way better then stock also
the suspension acts way better then original , never had those negative quirks that some suggests!.......
the fact that the car is dropped 1.5" brings the tie rod angle back to almost normal ....

4.5 deg + caster , 0 camber , happy motoring man !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor